Changing leaves signal the start of our favorite season of the year: plastic surgery season. Fall is one of the best times of the year to schedule major surgical procedures. If you’re dreaming of bigger breasts or yearn to rediscover a youthful facial appearance, schedule your plastic surgery consultation with Dr. Montante this fall. Fall only lasts for a few short months, but the results you obtain during your procedure can be enjoyed all year round.
The Benefits of Fall Plastic Surgery
At Montante Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics, we focus on creating beautiful natural looking results through cosmetic treatments during every season of the year. Winter, spring, summer, or fall, our patients are generally delighted with the results from their surgical and non-surgical procedures. Fall isn’t the only time to achieve the best possible results from a cosmetic treatment, but this season does offer some unique benefits, especially to our patients seeking major surgical procedures. If you’re planning plastic surgery soon, take advantage of the many benefits the fall season offers.
The benefits of fall plastic surgery include:
- Indoor Recovery- New incisions need time out of the sun to fade properly. We encourage our patients to keep new scars and fresh incisions protected from the sun until they are fully healed and matured, a process that can take a few weeks or months. Too much sun can cause incisions to permanently darken. Fall and its plethora of indoor activities make it much easier to achieve this goal without missing out on favorite activities.
- Less Sun Exposure- Right after surgery, your skin will be very delicate and prone to burning. During the fall, patients find it is easier to stay out of the sun and avoid post-surgery sunburn.
- Fully Heal Before Summer- Many of our patients use the fall to start prepping their summer bodies. When you get plastic surgery in the fall, you’ll be fully healed well before bikini season. Get breast augmentation or a tummy tuck now, and you’ll even have time to do a little pre-summer toning up for your best body ever.
- Holiday Rejuvenation- Late fall and early winter are filled with holiday festivities. Turn heads and celebrate with confidence as you reunite with family and friends during the upcoming holiday season.
- Easily Cover Incisions, Bruising, and Swelling- Post-surgery, layers and loose clothing will be your new best friends. A carefully placed scarf can hide neck and facial incisions. A loose sweater can cover compression garments after liposuction. During the cooler fall months, it is easier to cover bandages and bruising while you heal. Even better, your new body will be ready to show-off come spring and summer.
If you’re considering plastic surgery in the next year, schedule your consultation with Dr. Steven Montante now to enjoy the benefits of fall cosmetic surgery. It really is the best season of the year for surgical cosmetic treatments.
Our Favorite Cosmetic Surgical Procedures for Fall
What procedures are best for fall? Our top picks include any of our major surgical procedures. Non-surgical and less invasive treatments are great during the fall too, but major procedures offer patients the most seasonal specific benefits. We would love to discuss your options and make treatment recommendations during a consultation.
Our favorite fall procedures include:
- Breast Augmentation
- Tummy Tuck
- Mommy Makeover
- Male Gynecomastia Surgery
- Neck Lift
- Eyelid Surgery
Call to learn more about any of these procedures or to schedule a personalized consultation at our beautiful Richmond, VA plastic surgery practice. Fall in love with a new look during our favorite season for plastic surgery. Call today and schedule your consultation with Dr. Montante.